Due to the expansion of our Paid Digital department, we're on the look-out for an experienced PPC Specialist to join our growing, award-winning team at our HQ in Norwich. Working directly with the Head of Paid Digital, you can look forward to creating paid media strategies, then setting up and managing campaigns for a portfolio of national and global brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your PPC career with an award-winning UK agency and being an important part of our tight-knit team. You will already have had experience in managing Google Ads, Bing and paid social media campaigns, and be looking for an exciting new role where you get to work on large, international campaigns for recognised brands.
Experience in programmatic advertising using platforms like Display & Video 360 would be ideal, but if this isn't you yet, you'll get the opportunity to expand your skillset into this area.
- To manage and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors, managing total media budgets in excess of £1 million per month
- To create effective paid digital strategies for client campaigns, using desk research and industry tools to create compelling media plans, including channel budget allocations, creative approach and performance forecasts.
- To identify further strategic opportunities for existing clients across additional networks and channels, and work with relevant colleagues to present these to clients, always focussing on delivering a strong ROI.
- Produce effective, compelling advert copy and then test and optimise over the course of a campaign.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management.
- Be involved in new business development by having an input into or preparing proposals wherever required
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations.
- To represent Further by producing blog posts, editorial content and contributing to company social media profiles.
- Proven ability to effectively manage paid digital advertising channels including Google Ads, Bing, social media advertising and other forms of digital advertising.
- A current Google Ads Individual Qualification is expected to be maintained.
- A digital native – someone who’s passionate about the web, uses a wide range of online resources (from e-commerce shopping to social media channels, streaming services, online news and media consumption etc) and who has a broad understanding of the online landscape.
- Experience in setting up new accounts to include account uploads, tracking/goal set-up and report template creation.
- Experience in using Google Analytics to monitor and report on paid digital campaigns.
- Strong, proven analytical ability; able to effectively use online resources to research both client industries and paid search best practice, using data to analyse performance and make clear recommendations, and strong mathematical/statistical understanding.
- Ability to research and create compelling advert copy, by researching and understanding a client’s offering, key messaging and analysing competitor’s adverts. A demonstrable understanding of how advert copy and creative can influence and engage with potential customers.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confident on the phone and speaking to clients.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations.
Not required, but beneficial:
- Experience with Google Display & Video 360 or other similar programmatic platforms, including building audiences, selecting programmatic direct placements, and setting up complex display retargeting campaigns.