Due to the expansion of our Paid Digital department, we're on the look-out for a PPC Executive to join our growing, award-winning team at our HQ in Norwich. Working directly with the Head of Paid Digital, you can look forward to creating, setting up and managing PPC campaigns for an excellent portfolio of regional, national and global brands.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your PPC career with an award-winning UK agency. You will already have had some experience in managing Google AdWords and/or paid social media campaigns, and be looking for an exciting new role where training and mentorship will help you become an industry expert. Read on and see if this sounds like you.
- To manage and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns across search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo; social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter; other paid channels like Google's Display Network and Remarketing campaigns.
- To work with internal teams to ensure overall campaign effectiveness, and to grow client spend where appropriate.
- Produce effective, compelling advert copy and then test and optimise over the course of a campaign.
- To effectively manage your time and maintain effective records of work completed and achievements for clients on a monthly basis, and to prepare monthly client reports.
- Be involved in new business development by having an input in proposals wherever required.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management.
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations.
- Strong, proven analytical ability; able to effectively use online resources to research both client industries and paid search best practice, using data to analyse performance and make clear recommendations, and strong mathematical/statistical understanding.
- Ability to research and create compelling advert copy, by researching and understanding a client’s offering, key messaging and analysing competitors adverts. A demonstrable understanding of how advert copy can influence and engage with potential customers.
- Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, confident on the phone and speaking to clients.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; Powerpoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations.
- Experience in using Google Analytics to monitor and report on paid digital campaigns.
- Proven ability to effectively manage paid digital advertising channels including Google AdWords, Bing, social media advertising and/or other forms of digital advertising.
- Experience in setting up new accounts to include account uploads, tracking / goal set-up and report template creation.